Contactless Customer Service Experience
We’re open! From Tuesday 28 April, we will be open and trading under Level 3 guidelines. The safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff is our highest priority so we’ve adjusted our procedures to implement contactless service to keep you and our staff safe while servicing your vehicle.
We Are Working Hard To Protect the Safety of Customers and Staff
- Strictly no person with flu like symptoms are permitted on site.
- The team will always maintain a strict two metre distance from customers and one metre between teammates in accordance with the government’s recommendations.
- Gloves (one-time disposable) will be worn by all staff working on your vehicle and/or areas such as vehicle keys, door handles (exterior and interior), steering wheels, gear sticks and the handbrake handle will be sanitised pre and post servicing your vehicle.
- Strict hand washing and/or sanitising routines are in place. As a minimum team members will be completing hand washing and/or sanitising between each vehicle that is serviced.
- A detailed site staff and visitor contact list will be maintained – date and time of visit, first name, surname, contact number and address (this will be acquired on your phone or email booking and checked we you arrive).
- EFTPOS machines will be sanitised pre and post use. We will NOT be able to accept any cash payments.
- Only one customer will be permitted in the showroom at a time to eliminate face-to-face or sustained close contact.
- Key contact areas within customer and staff areas will be cleaned and sanitised regularly.