Don’t risk the safety of yourself or those around you by driving with questionable brakes or worn brake pads. To ensure your vehicle’s brakes meet performance standards, get your braking system checked by a qualified mechanic at least once a year. Our in-store mechanic can check out your brakes and make any necessary repairs or replacements to ensure optimal brake performance.
Get your brakes checked immediately if your:
- Brake warning light comes on.
- Car loses grip when braking.
- Car pulls heavily to one side.
- Brake pedal feels low, hard, soft or spongy.
- Steering wheel shudders when you brake.
- Brakes screech or squeal.
- Car takes longer to stop than it should.
- Hand brake travel is high.
- Vehicle moves when the handbrake is on.
If any of these signs sound familiar, visit your store and our mechanics will give your brakes a thorough check. It’s always better to be safe than sorry!
Contact us for Quote for your vehicle brake repairs.