How Do I Know If My Wheel Alignment Is Off?
If you’re experiencing any of the following:
- A sudden decrease in fuel efficiency
- A car that pulls to the left or to the right
- Uneven tyre wear
- Steering wheel vibration when driving straight
- A steering wheel that is off-center when driving straight
4-Wheel Alignment Service
4-Wheel alignment service includes an evaluation of wheel angles and adjusts them to make sure that your wheels are parallel to each other while being perpendicular to the road. There are several major benefits of two and four-wheel alignment service:
- Aligned wheels have a consistent wear pattern that prolongs your tyre life.
- When your tyre life is maximized, your long-term tyre expense is reduced.
- Aligned wheels allow your vehicle to drive straight, promoting maximum safety.