WHEN SHOULD MY WHEEL ALIGNMENT BE CHECKED?
- You should have your wheel alignment checked:
- When fitting new tyres
- Every 6 months or every 10,000 km you drive (whichever comes first)
- After the replacement of any steering or suspension parts
- After getting vehicle repairs because of an accident.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY VEHICLE SERVICE?
- Every oil change includes the following complimentary services to ensure your car is driving out of our service safe and checked to be on road !
- FREE Vehicle Inspection
- 5 L of Quality Oil
- New Oil Filter
- Fluid Top Off
- Tyre Pressure Check
- Pricing based on a standard four cylinder petrol vehicle. Additional charges may apply for non-standard or additional parts and additional labour. For selected vehicles this can include oil, oil filter. Please ask in-store for details.
Looking for low cost, quality tyres? How about mag wheels? Or just want to see whats available for your vehicle?
Simply visit our nearby store for available stock , you can choose your tyres, wheels. Don’t worry if you’re unsure, give us a call and we’ll help.
If you’ve ever been caught out with a flat battery, you’ll probably never do it again. It’s easy to avoid by simply having your battery checked regularly. Let our team check yours for free! If you do need a new battery, we stock leading brands and can recommend the right one for your car.
Best Promotions available in auckland
Valley Tyres are tyre specialists, and with a leading range of the world’s leading tyre brands and our exceptional service, you can be guaranteed to find the ultimate tyre solution for your needs.
Discount offered off RRP and applies to cash, EFTPOS and credit card sales only and can’t be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or discount. Offer valid until December 31, 2020.